A selection of 15 great topics to explore in a European history research paper
Most of us desire to get to the college but once we get there, things may seem so overwhelming. You need maximum concentration, copy all the notes, do the assignments and pass all the exams. Once you are in your final year, you will be required to complete a research paper that meets the lecturer’s standards. This is something that is a requisite before one can complete the course. This seems difficult to some students but the truth is that, if you practice, everything becomes so easy. All you need to do is to make research habitual.
Before you think "I'm ready to write my papers", you need a fresh topic that can attract the reader’s attention. This is not something easy to achieve. If you are a rookie, you have to pull up your socks and maintain high standards throughout the writing process.
What topic should you choose?
Choosing a great topic is something that many people find it challenging and therefore, they end up composing poor quality content. If you do not know what to craft about, then you cannot achieve your target. Ask any expert writer and they will clearly let you know the truth: A top notch research paper topic needs to contain the following features:
- It should be an unparalleled and a fresh topic: What it means by a fresh topic on European history is that, it has to be something that no one has crafted about before. Some topics are clichés and if you opt to select them, no one will ever be attracted to your work. This therefore means that, you have to conduct some in-depth exploration before you can choose on a given topic.
- Precise: A good topic needs to directly point out what the writer wants to talk about. Every aspect should be very clear and nothing should be hidden. Therefore, you need to avert from unnecessary repetition and use simple terms that can easily be comprehended.
One great subject that has not been explored by multiple writers is European history. This is therefore a subject you can choose to craft your topic. Below are 15 great research paper topics about European history to explore:
- What reasons let to the abolishment of slavery?
- What is the value of the ancient accomplishments in the ancient European history?
- What are the adverse effects of the Second World War on the economic development of European countries?
- What were the contributions of the Soviet Union towards the unity of the European countries?
- What are the major differences between the ancient systems of ruling from the modern ones in European history?
- What was the major cause of the Europeans starting slavery in their colonial territories?
- In comparison to the present system, what was the women’s position in power in the ancient Europe?
- What were the major hindrances in the ancient foreign policy of Russia?
- What were the factors that led to the Second World War and how did it affect European nations?
- Did the countries that participated in the Soviet Union achieve their goals?
- How did the Venetian history affect the present Europe?
- Did women have any position in the history of Germany?
- What led to the rise of African resistance to the colonial rule?
- Are there any variations between the European ruling policy and that of America?
- What led to the rise of the European liberalism?